There’s a reason why so many people look for their ideal Mercedes-Benz in Brooklyn. Here, you’ll find a team of highly trained individuals who are passionate about what they do—delivering impeccable customer service and helping our guests discover what it means to own a Mercedes-Benz luxury car. In fact, our Mercedes-Benz dealership in NYmaintains over 500 vehicles in inventory so you’ll never have trouble finding the perfect one.
- Directions and Hours: We serve the areas of Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, Long Island, and beyond. Find out how to get here and when we’re open. Learn more
- Specials: Browse our current and ongoing specials to get a great deal from our Mercedes-Benz dealership. Learn more.
- Our Customer Testimonials will give you a great understanding of why our customer service is unmatched. Learn more
- Meet Our Team: Our team of highly trained experts goes above and beyond to give you unmatched service. Learn more
Find your ultimate Mercedes-Benz vehicle at our Brooklyn location
We are conveniently located at 1800 Shore Parkway, just off the Belt Parkway at Exit 5 and right off the Verrazano Bridge. You can easily get to our Mercedes-Benz dealership from Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, and Long Island.
Once you arrive, you’ll find we are deeply ingrained in the culture of Brooklyn—from our staff which includes locals from surrounding areas such as Staten Island and Brooklyn —to our ongoing community involvement. From show stopping entertainment to Brooklyn’s world-famous hotdogs, pizza, and bagels, our local culture continually inspires us, fulfilling the Mercedes-Benz founder's promise to deliver "the best or nothing".
At Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn, we stand by our vehicles with dedication, pride and the utmost attention to detail. Our service, parts, and finance departments are each dedicated to giving you the honesty and respect you expect and deserve from a Mercedes-Benz dealership.
Listen to our President Doug Wells on Bloomberg Radio
- Listen to Doug Wells speak about Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn. Listen here
- Doug Wells talks about his start in the auto business. Listen here
- Bloomberg radio talks to Doug Wells about the auto industry and the crazy weather we have seen in 2014. Listen here